|
♥ Maybe, you're the one for me |
||
|
} CHERMAINE ♥
Enjoying my life like never before . White and Blue are the best colours . He's my one & only . Adabelle Alynna Amanda Amirah Angel Anthia Atiqah Dayna Darrel ♥ESTHER FannHua Felicia Ĵαиιcɛ Jeremy Joycelynn Keyin Melvin Sihui TongHwee Victoria Xiqing Yanping 5/6'2007 6/4'2010 ![]() ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 February 2011 April 2011 November 2011 Designer: California blue Basecodes: xavqior and Stac'ey Host: x o |
Date ; Thursday, 19 August 2010 Time ; 18:49 Title ; I'm sorry . Feeling quite down recently . Wanna say sorry to this special person . Being with you , i only experince happiness,true friendship and laughter . Even though at times we do quarrel , but we will patch it back within an hour . This time round , i really don't know what to do . You're clueless and so am I . I know that everything is all my fault . You didn't do anything wrong . It was all me . Now i dont wish for anything else but your forgiveness . As im posting, i dont understand why tears are flowing down . I know that you still care, and i know that i still bother . I really want to save this situation before both of us regret it . I cannot forget how much we laughed when we were at Just Acia together . I cannot forget how much loneliness i experienced when you're not with me . Think about it ba . -CHERMAINE . |
|